Hey what’s up? It’s Bill the action figure comics guy here. I just got my hands on the Extreme Sets Multiverse Collection Series 2 dioramas, and I must say I am very impressed (and very happy) with all of them. Now, as some of you may or may not know, I’ve been doing full length comics using action figures for about 900 years, (or maybe it’s more like 15-years), and I must say if Extreme Sets had been around back when I started it would have made my life a whole lot easier (and my comics look a whole lot better).
Without further ado, here’s the index for the entries for CustomCon 43.
- Sentinel Mayhem by Caenman
- DC Total Justice – Assassins 2-Pack by Caenman
- X-Men Allies 2-Pack by Caenman
- Marvel Legends Armor Wars – Technovore Build-a-Figure Series by CRobTheCreator
Thanks for your participation!
Presenting the Marvel Legends Technovore Build-a-Figure Wave, featuring:
- Ghost: comes with blaster and Left Leg of Technovore
- Vibro: comes with Shockwave gun and Right Leg of Technovore
- Hypnotia: Comes with body of Technovore
- Samurai Armor Iron Man: Comes with The Head of Technovore
- Dark Aegis: Comes with Energy Axe and Right Arm of Technovore
- Melter: Comes with Left Arm of Technovore
- Build-a-Figure Technovore
The holiday season is upon us, and Bill is back with the first of his comic specials. Batman teams up with Plastic Man, in an homage to the classic Brave and the Bold comic, “The Night the Mob Stole Xmas!”
Following Mattel’s abrupt San Diego Comic-Con announcement of the closure of MattyCollector at the end of this year, Super7 took over the Masters of the Universe license. They have been working closely with the Four Horsemen to plan for relaunching Masters of the Universe Classics. And while things are not set in stone, it’s possible they may ship their first MOTUC figures before Mattel ships their last.
On the slate for relaunch are “Ultimate Editions” of five classic figures: He-Man, Skeletor, Teela, Faker, and Ram Man. Could these be the “first five (sort of) new prototypes” that Cornboy mentioned sending to Super7 recently? For the first four mentioned, the re-issues will come with alternate heads and accessories that represent all of the major variants for those characters. Ram Man doesn’t have any variants in the line, but I’m guessing Super7 is re-issuing him because fans felt he was under-produced in Mattel’s run.