I wouldn’t call myself a Quentin Tarantino fanatic, but I have liked all of his movies that I’ve seen – I just haven’t seen Inglourious Basterds yet. Should I?
In any case, Hot Toys just released a bunch of pics of Brad Pitt as Lt. Aldo Raine. What do you guys think?
1/6th scale Lt. Aldo Raine Collectible Figure
Product code: MMS118
Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale Lt. Aldo Raine collectible figure from the Inglourious Basterds movie. This is the first-licensed collectible figure of Brad Pitt which fully realizes his likeness in the movie.
The 1/6th scale Lt. Aldo Raine specially features:
- Newly sculpted head with authentic likeness of Brad Pitt as Lt. Aldo Raine in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Real-like hair style, beard and face hair
- TrueType body with approximately 30cm tall
- 34 points of articulations
- Three pairs of interchangeable palms (one pair of relaxed palms, one pair for holding gun and one pair for holding blade)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume & Accessories:
- Jacket with worn-out edges, sweater, scarf, trousers and hat
- Leather-like belt with gun holster and blade pouch
- Leather-like long boots and bag
- Flannelette-surfaced water bottle
- Figure stand with movie logo and Lt. Aldo Raine nameplate
- Rifle, machine gun and pistol
- Large and small blade
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
Release date: Q2 2010
© 2009 The Weinstein Company. All Right Reserved.
Inglourious Basterds TM and all related characters, places, names and other indicia are trademarks of the Weinstein Company. All Right Reserved.
- All information is subject to change without prior notice.
- The above release date is for reference only, please check with your local distributors and wholesalers for more accurate details.