Here’s a closer look at the Beat It version of the Michael Jackson exclusive Hot Toys figure, celebrating Hot Toys’ 10th Anniversary. This figure will be available in Japan at Hot Toys’ 10th anniversary celebration event. This figure will be priced at around $223 dollars (converted from 18,000 Japanese Yen) and limited to 4,000 pieces, if I read the translation correctly.
Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Exclusive – MIS10 – 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Beat It version) Collectible Figure
Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Hot Toys, we are presenting the exclusive items to thank our fans for their continued support. The exclusive items will be available at the anniversary event in Tokyo in Christmas 2010.
Paying tribute to our King of Pop, Hot Toys is presenting the collectible figure of Michael Jackson portraying his image in his iconic song “Beat It” in 1982 as one of the three exclusive items. The highly detailed collectible figure highlights the authentic head sculpt, multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture and costume in the music video.
The 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Beat It version) collectible specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Michael Jackson in the Beat It music video
- Newly developed head sculpt with make-up
- Multi-layered stereoscopic curly hair sculpture
- Slim version of TrueType body with 38 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of posing palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) orange-red jacket with zips and gold-color patches on shoulders as accessories
- One (1) blue-color patterned T-shirt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) orange-color belt
- One (1) metal chain on waist
- One (1) pair of black shoes and white socks
- Figure stand with Michael Jackson nameplate and Beat It title
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Accessory Sculpted by Kouhei Okui
Release date: Q4 2010
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
© 2010 Triumph International, Inc, under license to Bravado International Group, manufactured by Hot Toys Ltd.