I am amazed that Entertainment Earth continues to have daily deals. Today’s is for a set of two figures from NECA’s Lone Ranger series for %25.20 (that’s 30%off) – and of course those two figures are of Tonto and the Lone Ranger. The second wave features a bird cage accessory for Tonto, and an unmasked head sculpt for the Lone Ranger.
What’s more amazing is that the pairing of Gore Verbinki and Johnny Depp produced such a dud. I suppose their collaboration on Pirates of the Caribbean declined throughout the series, but they had returned to form with Rango. But I guess when you make a Tonto movie and call it the Lone Ranger, it’s bound to disappoint a few people.
The Lone Ranger 7-Inch Series 2 Action Figure Set:
- The Lone Ranger and Tonto ride again!
- Detailed figures out of 2013’s western movie The Lone Ranger.
- Series 2 set includes 2 articulated action figures.
- You get Johnny Depp’s Tonto and Armie Hammer’s Lone Ranger!
- Featuring over 20 points of articulation, these Lone Ranger 7-Inch Action Figures are superbly detailed! They come to you from 2013’s western movie The Lone Ranger that stars Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer, and with each remarkable figure standing 7-inches tall, they make terrific display pieces for home or work. Ride again with Tonto and The Lone Ranger! Ages 14 and up.
This Series 2 set contains 2 individually packaged action figures (subject to change):
- 1x Tonto with Birdcage
- 1x Lone Ranger Unmasked
Pose Native American spirit-warrior Tonto and Lone Ranger in nearly any way you wish!
via The Lone Ranger 7-Inch Series 2 Action Figure Set – Neca – Lone Ranger – Action Figures at Entertainment Earth.