Hasbro has shared their press pics for their Star Wars reveals. We’ve organized them into the Force Link, Black Series, and Vintage Collection categories. In addition, we’ve put together a primer on HasLab and the crowdfunding campaign for Jabba’s Sail Barge, the Khetanna.
Read on for the details!
- Starter Kit – Han Solo
- Singles – Chewbacca, Qi’ra, Imperial Range Trooper, Stormtrooper (Mimban), K-2so, Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master), and Maz Kanata
- Multipacks – Lando Calrissian / Kessel Guard, Han Solo / Chewbacca (Mimban), and The Last Jedi Home Entertainment Pack
Star Wars Black Series
- Solo: A Star Wars Story – Han Solo, Qi’ra, Lando Calrissian, Range Trooper, and Tobias Beckett
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Vice Admiral Holdo
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back – Princess Leia (Hoth)
Star Wars Black Series – Retailer Exclusives
- Walmart – Mimban Stormtrooper
- Target – Gamorrean Guard
- Toys R Us – Zuckuss
- Amazon – Astromech Droids 3-pack
Vintage Collection (3.75-inch)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story – Han Solo, Dr. Aphra, and Range Trooper
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Supreme Leader Snoke and Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)
Vintage Collection (3.75-inch) – Retailer Exclusives
- Walmart – Rey (Island Journey), Stormtrooper (Mimban)
Vintage Collection (3.75-inch) – Jabba’s Sail Barge (The Khetanna)
Note: 3D gray scale rendering shown – does not reflect final design or product colors
Via HasLab, Hasbro’s new crowdsourcing platform, Hasbro hopes to bring dream products into the hands of fans. Jabba’s Sail Barge, the Khetanna, is the first of those products.
- Approximately 4 feet long
- Premium deco
- Detailed, fan accessible interior and exterior decks with nearly a dozen features
- Removable side panels
- Two removable cloth fabric sails
- Jabba the Hutt 3.75-inch scale figure
Production of the Khetanna will proceed if Hasbro gets backing from five thousand fans. They’re already over 20% of the way there. You can get more details and back the Khetanna at the HasLab website.
The funding period ends on April 3rd, and if successful, Hasbro is targeting delivery in February 2019.